Let us come down to Barbeque nation in particular. I had never tasted meat cooked in the Barbeque style. And when the proceedings start with a private Barbeque grill on your table itself, things really got exciting. First and foremost, book in advance. Infact book the day before and then confirm your booking the next day(You will be asked to do it). Your table will be held for 15~20 minutes. Make sure you reach 5~10 minutes in advance. I also suggest you to book in the first round like 12.30 in the afternoon.
1. You will be shown in to your table
2. You will be given a brief regarding the starters which will be served
3. You will be given an option of complimentary drink(some mocktails, Fruit Juice Or a Beer)
4. You will be told that the meat will be cooked 80% in the kitchen and the other 10~20% cooking will happen at your private grill.
5. On the table you will have three varieties of sauce and three coatings available for enhancing the taste of your meat once it arrives on your table.
6. You will be asked for feedback multiple number of times regarding the level of spices and recommend any improvements. This is definitely a learning organization.
7. Sonny told the chicken was little on the spicier side, He was served chicken with toned down spices and again requested for feedback.
8. Service is quick and effortless.
9. I did not find any issues even with the main course. I had thought that the main course would be neglected since the core strength of the restaurant was Barbequed meat.
10. The mutton dhum Biryani was nice. It tasted exactly like Biryani mad "dhum" style. Dont forget to have it.
11. Indian breads are available and will be served at your table.
12. Somewhere at the end of the meal, We were asked if the occassion was a little special and I answered that it was our anniversary.
13. Within the next 10 minutes, we were offered a sumptious cake with wishes for our anniversary, on the house. Totally bowled over.
14. Cakes are fresh, soft, creamy and right quantity.
15. Phirni, Kheer, Neatly cut fruits, Ice creams with generous supply of chocolate toppings
16. Did I forget the Veg salads.
17. Wash the whole thing down with a varieties of kulfis.
18. Wish the staff and the valet will come out with your car.
19. Nicely done.
Kudos to the entire staff and the management for the idea and its awesome implementation.